Monday, January 18, 2010

The Dideon Artists!!


The Dideon Artists

1) Reagan our #1 resident artist loves to draw and does all the time - its like he was born with a pencil in his hand :-) He drew this amazing picture of Jesus on the cross 2 days ago and then tore the sheet and we tried to save it. Notice the caption "King of the Jews" he definitely has a fascination with Jesus on the cross - we are blessed that he is touched by this.

2) Kaitlyn our #2 resident artist has taken after her brother but loves COLOR! she always colors in multi-color and lately loves to make me pictures which she then writes to Mommy - loved Kaitlyn. It is very sweet to get these. We have always wondered if the multi-coloring has anything to do with her minority culture? She is Miao and they love bright colors.

We just feel blessed to continually get amazing artwork from our kids.

*** Side note - keep me in prayer - my resume was sent off last week and i talked with the VP today. He was very impressed with my resume - but the position is still not posted and it may be another month until it is. The VP passed my resume onto the VP of Sales whom i have talked with and was very interested in me in the past - so hoping this is good news. But still it looks like it may be March until the position is open and they hire for. So hoping my unemployment lasts that long!!!

Lavonne-1-18-10

1 comment:

One Happy Momma said...

I just love seeing the kids drawings!

I agree with you Lavonne, I bet that is why Kaitlyn loves color.

Cathy