Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Day

Happy Turkey Day
to all my Canadian Friends and Family

Well my parents did their annual trip to visit. We got married on this wknd since my family could travel.

Now each year since back in Seattle, my parents make their last trip to Seattle for the year - until spring and my mom makes a Turkey and all the trimmings and i make the cranberry relish and pies.... and we have a feast. It is nice to be able to celebrate this 2 times a year and so far the kids are not too confused by it :-)

My parents just left and have the day off so will head back home. There has been some snow already so soon it will be hard to drive the pass. The kids always have a great time with G & Grandma and their cousin Aaron. I always eat too much :-)

Lavonne - 10-12-09

No comments: