Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I finally have one!




Well DELL lost a customer today... i got a bit bigger computer - fairly close in quality etc - and walked out of the store with it today. It is an Acer? which i have learned is who bought up Gateway - i am definately out of the who's who in computers these days but it is a nice computer - the new issue is it is about 1/2" to 1" too big for my laptop case - so will have to return and find a new one. I really liked the one i found at Target - oh well. Today was very busy - got stuff done but tomorrow must work on the business plan and get my office started in cleaning and organizing. Thurs looks like it is shot with doc apts for the kids.

The kids have a couple of days more of school and are counting the days to Disney - i am thrilled i can post while we are traveling now and hopefully stay on top of emails.. and continue to work on my business.
Lavonne 7-7-09

1 comment:

Jesse, James and Lindsey's mom said...

Since I will be computer shopping sometime I would love to learn about your experience..shoot me an email when you get time...
Kathy