Monday, January 25, 2010

Warning Blind Cords can be fatal

About 30 mins ago a friend called me to let me know his friends child died from their blinds cords. This is the 2nd tragedy in the past year i have heard about this. While on the phone he ordered me the safety kids for our home as a service to have me act NOW!

They are free and i thought i would share this with others, all it takes is one kid to not think about what they are doing - thinking playing with these cords are fun, or trying to look out the window and getting caught by accident.

So act now and save lives! Its FREE
Lavonne - 1-25-10


Maggie S said...

That is so hard. Thank you for sharing with the rest of us. Our prayers will be with them.

One Happy Momma said...

i am so sorry Lavonne to hear this has happened.

But thank you for sharing.

I have gone ahead and ordered my free kit.