Saturday, January 26, 2008

Cute Reagan story...

Well I have a few times complained that my rear has been getting larger :-)
I guess Reagan has been taking note. Tonight while tucking him to bed - he said to me "Mommy, your bottom is getting bigger - it is almost as big as Mercury" then a few seconds later - and yucky you have bad breath too!
I guess i will have to work on him :-) I finally have the kids cold again so yes I am sure the breath was bad - and now my son thinks I have a HUGE butt to go with it.
They are studying the planets at school right now and he is a walking text book right now on the stuff..... Scott said I should be thankful since Mercury is one of the smaller planets!

Oh I am sure this won't be the last time I hear something like this from the kids.

I checked tracking and well - the package is now on the DHL truck to be delivered - about 1-1/2 hours ago so while I am sleeping or before my package with Dossier inside will be delivered to CCAA and hopefully logged in soon.
Good night - this sick puppy is heading to bed early.

No comments: