Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas is coming...

It is hard to believe that 2 wks today is Christmas. It will be Taylor's first and already whenever she see's Santa she excitingly shouts "Santa" in her own version of english.
It is hard to believe 3 months have come and gone and now we wait patiently for this years special Christmas gift from China. Approval from China for Winston. There are days when we are doing our finances that I think how are we going to do this? But I know God has faithfully provided on all our journey's. We still have not recovered from the last trip. But already working on how we can gather the funds for our last trip.

Snow is in the air again and I don't mind a sprinkling - but please no snow days where we are stuck at home! I know Reagan is praying for snow! :-)
Well hoping I have good news to share soon in regards to Winston.
Lavonne

No comments: