Friday, October 12, 2007

He's home!

Our trooper is home....
Scott called me around 9 AM and said he had done so well he could already go home. I was at work - so we figured on meeting at home for lunch. I came home and Reagan was watching a video, had eaten noodles for lunch and part of a milk shake. I gave him a bit more pain meds and took him to work with me. Scott left at 3 PM for OK to speak on cockroaches. Yep - my bug man did his thesis at Purdue on the German Cockroach.
So our kids have a fondness for the bug world LOL

Reagan was tired so he fell asleep at work - I felt bad since i was only going to stay an hour, but did not want to wake him up. So just kept busy and finally at 4 woke him up and we picked up the girls and went home. At home we went for a short walk and he was doing pretty well. Gave him some more meds for dinner and all three are now fast asleep and I am glad it went well.

Scott's flight kept getting delayed in Salt Lake - so it will be well after midnight before he gets to Tulsa.

Should have photo's tomorrow - plan on taking it easy - bringing out the sleeping bags, the indoor tent and just having fun. Day two can be rough so praying Reagan will do well.

Thanks again for all your prayers!!
Lavonne

No comments: