Sunday, December 13, 2009

Our Christmas Tree

Click to play this Smilebox photobook:
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook


So i started playing with my camera and took about 250 pictures yesterday and the story of our tree came to mind today. I was taking photo's and doing close-ups of our trees. For over 30 years I have been collecting tree ornaments that I have picked up along the way of places i have traveled to and seen. I have shown a few of my favorites - here. I have lived in 4 countries and been to 43 countries, 45 States and 9 Provinces - so have seen many places along the way.

Many of these places don't have touristy places that sell Christmas ornaments - so i began collecting "items" that I transformed into ornaments like magnets and key chains - so It does make for an unusual tree that has a story to tell.
Enjoy!
Lavonne 12-13-09

No comments: