Sunday, September 16, 2007

Dedication


Well we did not get any good family shots today - a bit too busy - hopefully others captured this special event better than us?

Taylor was dedicated at our church's middle service. I was asked to say a few words about our journey which if you had asked me 4-5 years ago how I would obtain my family and how many kids - I would not have believed you that God opened up this door to get three special needs children from China!

It has been a journey, very much of faith, dependance on God and others in prayer to get from a to b. We are now only at the beginning of this journey with Taylor and in some ways with all three in how we will be blessed by being apart of these precious children's lives. They are not just special because of their special needs... but are special because they are God's children, they were chosen to be part of our family and Scott and I have been given this honor to raise them.

No comments: