Thursday, July 5, 2007

Thurs - June 5-07

Well today we received word from our agency regarding our appeal to get Winston (Ian). Unfortunately these days CCAA is really sticking to their guns on the new policy and will not let us get two. They actually were upset we asked again and now our agency is trying to do damage control so we don't lose Taylor. It is sad and upsetting - but we knew this was all a risk. We are thankful that we did not have to wait months this time. Sad that this boy will have to wait again - but we pray he will find a good home soon.
We now hope to hear better news soon and that we still are moving forward with Taylor. We will now just stay quiet and wait until we get called.
Keep us in prayer!

No comments: